Nurture over Nature
A-a-a-nd, we're rolling! The first episode of DevOps Shorts is out!
I first encountered Glasnostic (and immediately loved the post-Soviet reference of its name) due to my involvement with service mesh technology. Their company blog has a number of deep finely-written technical posts on meshes and service communication resilience patterns.
Tobias is a true visionary and talking to him was profoundly engaging.
Listen to the show to learn:
- Why developers aren't the kingmakers anymore
- Why musicians love IT
- The difference between the horizontal and vertical domains of software
- Why operations are a key differentiator
And on a personal note - I'm so happy I started this! I'm learning as I go, loving every moment of it and I believe in the end I'll be a great host.
The show is live on:
Watch out for new episodes!
And this is the place to state that the show is made possible by my company - Otomato Software Ltd. - providers of Cloud-Native DevOps Knowledge and Services. Get in touch for:
- Developer Advocacy and Product Strategy
- Cloud Native Infrastructure Services and Training
- DevOps Acceleration
To watch DevOps Shorts 001: